Maxlite BLHT4XT8-L18T8SE415 Photonmax Horticulture Grow Light 4 Lamp T8 Linear LED High bay
The MaxLite T8 LED Lamp Ready linear Highbay provides distributors, contractors, and buyers with a UL listed fixtures designed specifically for LED T8 lamps. These Linear Highbay are constructed of the same durable materials as our Commercial Industrial grade fluorescent and LED PCB versions. These fixtures support competitive light output when used with MaxLite brand T8 LED single ended lamps. These fixtures are verified for use in Highbay, Lowbay, assembly, warehouse, and other general lighting applications
An energy efficient alternative to fluorescent lighting, the MaxLite LED T8 lamp cuts energy usage by 45 percent while optimizing plant growth. The lamp stimulates photosynthesis by concentrating light on the spectrum that plants absorb the most, with 100 percent of its light output usable to the plant. The self-ballasted lamp is easy to install into existing fixtures, or may be combined with MaxLite Lamp Ready Fixtures to create a complete UL-listed fixture.
• Designed for LED Single Ended lamps – Lamps supplied separately
• Maximum Photometric Efficiency with directional lamps
• V-Hooks std. with fixture, Cable kit mounting accessory available.
• Hinged Access Door for Emergency back up ballast** access (see options)
• 10-Year Warranty
• Knockouts on each end for motion sensor mounting
• Up to 25,000 hour L70 lifetime, TM-21 standards @ 25°C
• Peak wavelength at 450nm (royal blue) and 650nm (deep red) to promote flowering
• Glass-free design eliminates breakage concerns
• 22 Gauge Galvanized Steel, white post painted baked on enamel.
• High Polish Reflector – 86% enhanced
• Damp rated housings
• Supplied with ONLY Non-Shunted sockets and Single ended wiring configurations.
• Fits current MaxLite Linear HB door, wire guard, and lens accessories
PAR Output (µmol/s): 25 µmol/s
PPFD (µmol/m2 /s): 0.3M, 0.98ft mounting height = 39 µmol/m2 /s | 0.4M, 1.3ft mounting height = 25 µmol/m2 /s | 0.5M, 1.6ft mounting height = 20 µmol/m2 /s
PAR Efficacy (µmol/J): 1.4 µmol/J
Lumen Maintenace (L70 @ 25°C): 25,000 hours
Coverage Area (m2 ): 0.3M, 0.98ft mounting height = 1.25 m2 | 0.4M, 1.3ft mounting height = 1.66 m2 | 0.5M, 1.6ft mounting height = 2.07 m2
|Lumens Per Watt||NA|
|Beam Angle||Not Specified|
|Rated Life||50,000 hours +|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-4° F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||122° F|
|Dimensions||48" x 10" x 3"|
|Certifications||, , , ,|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Specification Sheet||Upon Request|
|Lead Time||In Stock - Quick Ship|