Maxlite F54T5HO/841 Linear T5 HO Fluorescent Lamp 4100k 51421
MaxLite's T5 fluorescent linear lamps are designed as energy efficient replacements for HID and fluorescent lamps used in new and retrofit general lighting in commercial and industrial applications in office, retail, hospitality, warehousing, factory, and school and hospital environments. Available in 28- to 54-watt models, the T5 reduce energy costs by 50 to 75 percent and offer a full spectrum of light, up to an 88 color rendering index (CRI), for a long life of 20,000- and 24,000-hours.
The 49-watt T5 Watt Saver fluorescents reduce overall power consumption and lamp efficacy that enable ESCOs (Energy Service Companies) and other organizations to significantly reduce overall power consumption and lamp efficacy in large projects seeking LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification, a rating system created by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
• *Ultra fine rare earth phosphors – Extremely fine mix produces an even coating on the glass. This generates high Lumen maintenance, and a higher CRI. This also
minimizes black banding.
• MaxLite’s lowest in the industry failure rate – only 5 per 10,000 balasts improves profitability and lowers man-hours.
• End of Life Ballast >> Yes
• Ballast Type >> Electronic
• Starting Method >> Modified Rapid Start
• Input Line Voltage >> 120VAC
• Input Line Frequency >> 50/60HZ
• Mini. Starting Temp. >> 0°F
• Max. Operating Temp. >> 100°F
• Color Rendering Index >> 82/85/88
System Warranty: System warranty is available on MaxLite Lamp and Ballast purchased together.
|Fluorescent Bulb Type||T5|
|Color Temperature||4100 Kelvin|
|Lumens Per Watt||No|
|Rated Life||24,000 hours +|
|Dimensions||45.80" x 0.63"|
|Certifications||, , ,|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Lead Time||In Stock - Quick Ship|